Sunday, April 4, 2010

Uneducated Illiterates

It just amazes me how some supposedly "best student" of one of the "accredited English language oriented school" with very "educated" doctor parents NOT know the difference between the word UNEDUCATED and ILLITERATE.

PLEASE, for GAWD'S SAKE, LOOK IN THE DICTIONARY before COUNTERING MY DISSINGS! This is BECAUSE:
  1. I am a PROFESSIONAL disser.
  2. I have the much-sought-after SARDONIC ATTITUDE the size of a MOUNTAIN.
  3. Not to mention a tongue as sharp as a SAMURAI.
  4. I am also equipped with DEAD SET HARD HEART which does not allow any pity or compassion on lower-life beings like you.
  5. I am blessed with more than triple of your INTELLIGENCE.
  6. Most importantly, I am highly regarded as one of the best English Language speaker in my ex-school, which is your current miserable slum of an institute, and I, unlike you, EARN THAT TITLE THROUGH MY OWN APTITUDE, unlike you, who got that title because I left. 
How lame can you be, I ask you?

Please, for the sake of all sardines in the world, how low can you go?

Bringing my parents into your childish, senseless retaliation to my very intelligible argument?

For the sake of YOUR English teachers, how stupid can you be?

Proudly proclaiming to the whole wide world that I am the stupid one because I used uneducated and illiterate in one sentence?

Let me explain to you in SIMPLE, STANDARD 1 ENGLISH (for ages 6 and below), the meaning of ILLITERATE and UNEDUCATED.

Illiterate - ignoramus. (DO NOT TELL ME YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS)

Uneducated - not having a good education.

An uneducated person can be literate.
An illiterate person can be an educated one.

SO PLEASE. Get your facts right before telling others that YOU are teaching ME that UNEDUCATED and ILLITERATE means the same thing. They are two different terms.

And also, please, for the sake of mankind, use proper punctuation! "i'm teachin someone the proper usage of the word uneducated and illeterate......some people just dont look before they leap.....best student..they call themselves....hahahhahahah..its funny.....!...lolx" does NOT mean anything!

Mistake no. 1: Teaching is spelled with a "g" at the end.
Mistake no. 2: Uneducated and illiterate are TWO words. Plural, not singular.
Mistake no. 3: Illiterate is NOT spelled illeterate.
Mistake no. 4: Wrong usage of idiom. The idiom "look before you leap" does not apply to this sentence.
Mistake no. 5: "best student...they call themselves..." PLEASE! You are not writing a song lyrics, nor a poem. Use commas instead of fullstops.
Mistake no. 6: "hahahahha..its funny....! lolx" 3 repetitive meanings. Lolx is redundant.

This is what you should have written. "I'm teaching someone the proper usage of the words uneducated and illiterate. some people just don't think before they write! best student, they call themselves. hahahahah, it's funny!"

I have not forgiven you yet for what you did toward Aisha and I last year. That was so low of you, asshole. You're just one of those fucking bitches who's power crazy and craves for attention from all species, regardless male or female.

Thank you for making me write this very long blog post, my ego now is elated to the point of Pinocchio-sized nose because I spotted and corrected you in every way possible. Nevertheless, I shall not decrease my level of hatred towards you after today.

May you stew over your lack in the English Language, and strive to improve in order to actually live up to your now-meaningless title of one of the best English speakers in your very useless despondent school.

Regards,
Charine Pakpahan

No comments:

Post a Comment