Friday, April 23, 2010

19.04.2010

so. Cikgu Bustaman (dont laugh) didn't come to class on Tuesday. Coincidentally his class was the 2 last periods of the day. So us 4C Lodgians were spared from Prosa Tradisionals for the day for 80 minutes. I took the liberty of leaving school early (during 2nd break) and asked sHusHu to pick me up. So there we were, galivanting.


AND THEN WE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.


me: So. wadda we do now?
sHusHu: ionno.. u tell me. i'm da driver.
me: *sigh* hmmmm. drive there then. i'll teach you how to get to my house through BDC.
sHusHu: okay :)


- driving happily -

(upon reaching airport roundabout)
sHusHu: now where u wanna go nih?
me: *crazy idea forming* lets go Sunny Hill.
sHusHu: waaaaaaaaaaaaadddd???
me: come on!! faster faster!!
sHusHu: ............. -.-'

- drives happily again -

sHusHu: *parks* here we are.
me: come come! *goes to school*
sHusHu: *follows* eh i'm da driver jak kay. no dissing2.
me: emm. *happy*

- walks -

me: eh why the school empty de? what time they finish arr?
sHusHu: there auditorium there.
me: oh. *walks there*

me: *shouts* ELLEN!!!!
................................................................

There I was, catching up with Ellen, Jia Wen and Shirley. Said hi to them boys. BUT GUESS WHAT? The Pakistani bitch saw me and ran away. Cheh. Coward ass. HA. Said goodbye to them, promised to come by sometime again.

Then we drove around again. Went to Green Heights Mall to pee. LOL. Then sHusHu wanted to go to a saloon, so went to Jln Song's CG. Waited my arse of 30 minutes there.

Went driving around for a bit again, then came home. :)
sHusHu went to pick her mom after aeRoBicS. :)))))

hehehheehhehee..
all in all, a great day.

i LOVE you sHusHu!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment