Wednesday, February 17, 2010

i ' v e A C E D m y F E A R S

The past few nights spent talking with cHiBbz sHasHa made me think, review and curse n swear scrutinize my choices.

Have decided to change the blog's name from UNDEFINED to i ' v e A C E D m y F E A R S cuz i'm not undefined anymore - i've made choices that helps me fight the tides of life. Note that instead of i ' v e F A C E D m y F E A R S i decided to name it i ' v e A C E D m y F E A R S. This is of course, because i've not only FACED the fears i have, i have ACED them too.


Without realizing, it's already the middle of February. OMGOSH. i'm gonna turn 16 soon. NOT a happy thought, i tell you! HAHAHAHA. Closer to the age of an 8-5 routine and bla3. Not that I'm aiming to get an 8-5 job. NO way. Gonna live my life to the oh-so-not-ordinary way even after passing F5.

WHO WANTS TO BE NORMAL?

Not me.

Currently waiting for cHibBz sHasHa to wake up, get home, take a shower, and get well enough to talk2 with me. Miss her :)

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment